6 Steps of How to hide apps in Redmi Android.
So friends, today I am going to talk about How to hide apps in Redmi Android (MI and Realme), since the stable update of MIUI 13 has come, after the update, the option of hidden apps has been removed on all devices, whether it is a low segment device or a high segment device.
Also, now you will not get to see the option with hidden apps, in this article, we are going to enable you with the option with hidden apps in Redmi Note 10, in which the update of MIUI 13 came and in this, the hidden apps option has been removed from this smartphone. And even if you find the cut, you will not be able to see this option because you will not see the option hidden apps.
How to hide apps in Redmi or MI.
- So let’s now talk about how you can enable the option, so friends, this is the last option you have to use, you need an application called Activity Launcher, it will go to the play store, what you have to do in the first option after installing it from the Play Store.
- You have to go to the setting and after going to the setting, you will write hidden apps in the search, you will get to see this option, you have to click on it and after clicking, you hide all the applications here.
- If you can suppose that this option is not thereafter searching, then what you have to do is to open what I have told your launcher called Activity Launcher, like friends, you will do it.
- Then after opening all the default applications that are in front of your screen. Loading will come and the total application will be shown to you here, so if you watch here in this way, then you will take a few minutes.
- So simply what you have to do is to go to the search option and after going to the search option, you have to write here hidden apps, this you have to write hidden apps and after writing hidden apps, you can see this option, you will come here then simply you What to do, you have to tap on it, friends, you can tap on it to see how many applications are there, you can hide it, let me show you by hiding it here, so in this way you can turn it on and off, You can hide it by doing it as well as you can also do it and if you want to lock it.
- Then to lock it, you go to the setting and after going to the setting, you will also get the option of apps lock, then all the applications there are apps lock here. You can also put, let me show you how it would be open, as soon as you swipe on the home screen, you can see after swiping, here the total hidden application will be shown here, so you can use any application like this here You can use see that any application can be opened here let’s talk friends here that how can you unhide the Hide application also.
I have told you how to hide apps on your Redmi mi smartphone and you can easily do it step by step I tried fully to explain to you How to hide apps in Redmii mi android smartphone and I also tell you how you can find your hide apps option in your smartphone Redmi mi in case you can’t find app hide option.