100% working How to delete Instagram account permanently.
I am going to tell you that if you want to know How to delete Instagram account permanently then how can you do it very simple in my complete step-by-step tutorial if you want to permanently delete your Instagram account then which way can you do it.
- Also Read: How to add signature in outlook
Steps For How to delete Instagram account permanently:
- Step: You have to open your Instagram account, then friends you can see here, I have opened Instagram here, after opening you have to open the dashboard of your account. Here you can see the logo is coming, as soon as you click on it, you can give it here, 3 lines are visible, so you have to simply click here.
- Step: As soon as you click on it, but you get to see many options, then simply you have to click on the setting option here, then as soon as you click on the setting option, here you have to click on the option of help.
- Step: I have clicked on the help option, after clicking on it, here you get the option of help center on the second number, so simple you have to click on it, as soon as you click on it, here too, you get to see many options but You do not have to click on anyone here, you have to see the side here as well, you will see 3 lines, but simple, you have to click on 3 lines, as soon as you click on it, there are many options here too. I have to click on this on the option of Manage your account, so as soon as you click on it.
- Step: here you can see the option of delete your account, then simply you have to click on it as you would in it. If you click here, you will get to see three options. If you want to temporarily delete your account, then you can choose the first option. And if you want to read the account permanently, then you have to choose the second option.
- Step: So friends, here I want to permanently delete my Instagram account, here I will choose the second option, and as soon as I click on the second option, I will scroll down a bit, after downing it, you can see here There are two options to be seen, the first option is instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer, so you have to choose it, as soon as you choose it, then here you can see the option of delete your account, so simple you have to click on it.
- Step: Friends, as soon as you click on it, you can see that a new window has been opened here, so delete your account has come here, now your username name is visible here, that is simple, you click on it. So here is a reason asks why you want to delete your own account, then I give a reason for anything here simple I give a reason to create a second account, ask you to enter the password that we need to make our own simple I re-enter the password, whatever friends you have put here to pass, you have to enter and simple you can see delete your username is written then you have to click on simple.
- Step: And you can also give your bottom side, the date is mentioned, if I log in with username and password before this date then it will recover my account back and if after date I enter username and password So my account will not be recovered i.e. if you want to delete then before this date you have your username and password, you do not have to log in, if you log in to it, then your account will not be permanently deleted i.e. it will be recovered If you want to delete it.
- Step: then only after this date you can check that your account has not been deleted, to delete it in simply click on delete username in, then as soon as I click on it, simply you can see that the option of OK is being seen, then you have to click on it, as soon as I click on the option of OK, it takes a little time here, so friends, you can see that we have logged in i.e. which is my account. That it has been deleted and the date of there if I login here now If I do, it will be recovered after login after that date, then it will have been permanently deleted.